More Members

The Duke

First off, I would like to thank everyone for signing up and getting involved in the chat. We have so much planned for this website that its tough to even put it all down. We are working very hard to make it the BEST free Auburn Website on the net. I think you guys have seen that we clearly work hard to get the most up to date info that we can get. If you noticed, our website admin is always improving things with new banners and other cool things. The more members we can get, the better. If we can get our member numbers up, things will only improve. We are planning on continuing to improve things and grow in the off season. We are going to do our best to cover all the Auburn Sports because we truly do love Auburn. We would like to ask you to get all your friends involved. The more people we get involved the more information we can throw out there. Its always good to read the posts and know that we are getting some information out before other "pay" sites. We not only want to be the best Free Auburn site, we want to be the best site out there.

I am going to challenge all of you guys to get your friends involved. We are going to push for 100 members before the end of the year. Do what you can to get your friends hooked up. I know that we can do this and continue improve this great Auburn site.

GO Beat the Mullets  :beatmullet:    :believe:

Very well said Brandon!! I would also like to thank each and everyone of you for joining the site. I am gonna continue working extremely hard to get you the up to date news as quickly and as efficient as possible. Again thanks for everything and continue to recruit!! The more you recruit the better the site. Not only am i gonna continue to work hard, so should you!! Im gonna find news and you should find members!!

THANKS AND WAR EAGLE!!

:we:

We now have 63 members...we opened this message board about 4 weeks ago and that is about 15 people a week so we need to get to recruiting new members b/c our team is looking to reach the 100 mark by January 1st 2009!! We want 100!! So a message to all members=RECRUIT!! If each one of us get 1 person each to sign up then we will have well over 100 so lets get started today and see what we can do by the 1st!!

WAR EAGLE!!

Nice pic, audomination.  I wish we could have gotten 12 sacks that year so that we could use that number against them.

Yep we need to keep recruiting b/c if i can hit 100 before Jan 1st then im gonna be extremely happy b/c that means that we have hit 100 members in a month and  a half and that would be GREAT!!

We now have 86 members so we only need 14 more members before Jan 1st to hit the century mark!!

LETS GET AFTER IT DURING THE HOLIDAY TIME AND SEE HOW MANY MEMBERS WE CAN RECRUIT!!

Archived