The hour glass should be about out on Lebo

SuperFlyEagle

Is there any question rather Lebo will be back next year? I would think any questions that came up over the last

month and a half was put to rest with the way this team played the last 12 games or so. I can't help but wonder just what kind of team Lebo will have come next season. Will we have this same chat again come Jan.?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure hope not b/c the Auburn program has turned the corner and we will continue to get better and better....Coach Lebo will have Auburn competing for the SEC Championship every year!

I dont think there should even be a conversation at this point about Lebos future.  With the late season surge we had against, for the most part, more talented teams, I think he has earned his job security.  Think back to what a mess he inherited when he got to AU.  I think the future is bright

I dont think there should even be a conversation at this point about Lebos future.  With the late season surge we had against, for the most part, [glow=red,2,300]more talented teams[/glow], I think he has earned his job security.  Think back to what a mess he inherited when he got to AU.  I think the future is bright

This is why I believe he should be back.  He did about as good as could be done with these players.  If we get some real players in recruiting, Lebo will have us not only in the tourney, but going far there.

:wedance:

Archived