Clint Moseley

AUSportTalk

OC Gus Malzahn and Coach Willis paid a visit to Moseley today. The visit went very well. Malzahn told Moseley that he planned on taking a look at his film when he got to Auburn later on this week and he would let him know where he stands with an offer. Malzahn also said that Auburn only planned on signing one QB in this class unless there was a can't miss QB that wanted to commit.

I think that Coach Malzahn is gonna meet with the other offensive coaches tomorrow about recruiting and they are gonna try to find out what direction they need to go for all the offensive talent they need.....also Malzahn is gonna review the tapes of the QBs and then make his decision on who he is gonna offer and who he isn't b/c like i said before they aren't gonna take more than 1 QB unless there is a can't miss QB that wants to come on board

Is Tyrick officially commited to Ok. St. by chance?  Sorry.  I haven't taken the time to look it up.  Supposedly it is really bad coaching ethics to actively pursue a player that is commited to your former school.  Now, if that player comes calling then I would think it is a different story.  Just a fine line to walk, I guess.

IMHO.  I believe that CGC and CGM want Cotton and that is why Willis is going to see him this week,  but I also believe that if he does not say yes this week then they will offer Mosley.  If we are going to sign only one QB I do not believe CGC and CGM are going to wait and see what Cotton does on signing day.  If he were to decide to go to another school on signing day were does that leave us when we are only signing one QB.  I believe Willis is going there to get a definite answer.

Archived