We should stop wasting our time

auburn4ever

Dont be shy, who is the guy from jackson county??? give him enough publicity and let the ncaa take care of that problem...where was the guy that had a throne in his motorhome?..sounds like this guy

The guy in Jackson Co has already been to court over his involvement once. He was labled a "rogue booster",... remember, lol.

Thats what I thought...evidently , they did not investigate or convince him enough ...He was the guy with a throne in his motorhome right?? Sounds like the ultimate jock sniffer..

We have go to do a better job of recruiting in state.  PERIOD.  As Auburn fans, we know we have a better school, with better fans, with a better campus, better academics, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc......  We need to do a better job of selling our University to these kids.

Our coaches did a phenomenal job in the short time they had.  I congratulate them and welcome all the new recruits.

One thing I get tired of hearing, is how we lost this recruit or that one because UA paid them or their coaches off.  Sometimes you just get beat at the recruiting game.  I am not saying it does not go on.  If you have proof someone was paid off, then share it.  If not, then you should not be making up or repeating idle gossip.  You should just enjoy the class we were able to get and be happy in the knowledge that next year's will be even better!

:wedance:

Yes to all above...We all should be proud of the players we have that have gone through the turmoil and are ready to again suit up for Auburn and its fans..Proud of the recruits that are daring enough, to test the waters here at Auburn with the new coaches and lastly, proud of the job Chizik and company have done in the last few weeks putting together a great recruiting class and plan...Yes we do need to attack the Alabama High schools, and Im sure we will over the next few years..I have no doubt our class will rise to one of the top classes over time...Now is the time for Brother Chette to get with these guys and increase their faith in themselves and the good Lord..

I cant speak for the other schools but unfortunately many in "their" class will never make it 4 years..So were all the ******'s worth it?

Oh no doubt. Our staff did one heck of a job being that this was their first class at AU. I'm sure it will be even better in 2010.

:tdau:

I do agree with some of the threads that we shouldn't be accusing another school of illegal tactics unless there is proof to that, but I do have to wonder why AU has been getting shut out in the Gadsden area. There have been way too many outstanding prospects out of that area for AU to not get ANY of them---at least not since Cadillac.

I enjoy nothing more than sharing the dirt that I hear on our arch rivals and believe there is nothing wrong with it.  Take what you hear with a grain of salt if you want  but this is a message board that you are gonna hear about stuff like that on.  I cannot speak for everyone on here but I personally do not run my mouth about anything unless I have heard from reliable sources that I can trust.  That being said, these boards are for like minded people to get together and talk Auburn football with each other and there will always be dirt thrown at the arch rival, and other teams for that matter.  There is nothing wrong with it.  Have some fun!

Some of you are in a fortunate position where you are enrolled at Auburn University or you live in an area where there are lots of Auburn fans, but here where I live Auburn people are few and far between.  I do not take anything off of the Bambies, I do not care what they say to me because I have no problem hurting their feelings to get them to shut up.  I love this board because I can speak up with my frustrations with these Bambie pansy idiots. I have no honor code or politically correct speech for them. When I get tired of their smart-aleck arrogance, I know how to say things to shut them up.  If this offends anyone on this board, I apologize. I love you all and War Eagle, but I am not going to change, it is the only way I have learned to cope.  Dealing with these Bambies is not an easy task, but I have learned to do it quite well. I cannot prove anything beyond shadow of a doubt in a court of law or even in an NCAA hearing, but they are taking shortcuts with their recruiting and eventually they will get caught and punished.

Agreed..If we dont share the dirt who will? The REC? Ms. Saban? Eventually they will be caught and lets just hope someone here can expedite the process...But remember those in glass houses........

:wedance:

If there is something going on with Bama's recruiting tactics, whether it's in Gadsden, Mobile, or wherever, then is someone going to file a complaint with the SEC and/or the NCAA? I believe in my heart that if there were any hint of any wrongdoing on AU's part, there would be investigators at the door. Has Saban gotten as powerful as the Bear in such a short period of time that no one is going to report any wrongdoing? I feel pretty sure the state's media would not do anything---Phillip Marshall, notwithstanding.

Archived