We should stop wasting our time

auburn4ever

Atleast 3 teams, not including Auburn, filed complaints last year and a letter (content of the letter is unknown) was sent from the NCAA to their athletic department.  I know these things to be true.  Some well respected people close to the situation have stated that it will take another few years, possibly up to 5, before anything is actually done, if anything is actually done.

I don't care what anybody tells me about how I should act, and what I should say, .... I HATE THE BAMTURDS!!!

I normally don't care what's going on up there, but if it's dirt, and there is the potential of them in hot water,... haha, then dammit, I like to hear it.

Since some of these responses may be directed to my post of yesterday, I'll say this:  One of the "rogue boosters" of uat (from Jackson County) that knowingly broke rules has publicly stated on more than one occassion that he hates the NCAA, thinks their rules are stupid and made to be broken.  I have heard for sometime that he has continued to spread $$$ around the Northeast part of the state.  I have NO direct knowledge of this but there seems to be too many rumors about it for there not be something to this.  This includes of Jackson, Chereokee, and Etowah Counties.  You can figure out who has come out of those counties recently.    Take this for what its worth.  Maybe some truth, maybe just rumors but there is a lot of smoke out there not to have some fire with it.

I just want to clear up my earlier post's message.  I love the free expression on this board, and I love all the great posters here.  I truly feel this board and it's members are second to none.  The jist of my earlier post was meant to convey that I get sick of people explaining away how we did in recruiting.  I think we had one of the best classes ever at AU, considering the enormous hole we started out in, (Coaching change, media calling us a racist school, not a full compliment of asst. coaches, etc.)  I think this staff will be more than able to be on equal footing in the state with a full year to work. 

Saying UA had another great year due to massive violations is tantamount to saying we lost 36-0 because UA paid off the officials.  Sometimes you get beat.  UA has had a massive push on recruiting for 2 years now, and AU has not been what it should be in recruiting. 

I did not mean to step on anyone's toes for their posts.  I enjoy everyone's contributions here.  :-[

:wedance:

I agree with TungstenGT. we are bound to disagree at times as everyone has his/her own opinion. I am not a big fan of making excuses as that is the way of the Bammers. another thing I dont care much for is pointing at others and accusing them of cheating and such. we will continue to keep it clean and do it the right way at Auburn, and I could care less how the others do it. all I care about is that we do our best, because that is what pays off in the end...

Great posts, guys!  I will not ever make any excuses for us in any way because that is one of the many things that bammers do that we hate them so bad for.  I just enjoy dragging them through the dirt anytime I hear something on them.  It is all part of the fun of being an Auburn fan and hating the turds with a passion!

A friend of mine called me on signing and that he saw Dre showing up at the High School with his new ride. Looks like the Red Elefink Club is not even trying to hide it these days.

I am familiar w the coaches and administrators at Gadsden City.  They definitely try to push the kids towards ttown.  The influence is there without a doubt.  As far as dollars, I don't know but nothing would surprise me. 

I will check into Dre's ride tonight..lol..I have company coming that should know. :laugh:

:zapbama:

Welcome to War Eagle Auburn orangeblueau!! Thanks for joining and posting!! Make yourself at home. If you have any suggestions or ideas for the site, feel free to post in the Help & Support section. Feel free to introduce yourself in the Member Info Thread or tell us where you heard about War Eagle Auburn from in the Where Did You Hear About Us Thread as well!!  Again, welcome to our great little community and WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

:aufb:

Archived