Chandler Brooks

auburn4ever

He went to Grissom High School and he's going to walk on at Auburn in the spring. I understanding he got a call from one of the coaches on Feb. 2nd after trying out last week. Would someone please check and see how big he is and what pos he plays. Thanks.

I know Chandler. My son and he played at Grissom together (my son was the snapper as well as FS.)  He told me this week that Chandler was asked to come out and I asked if him if he asked Chandler if he wanted his old snapper back!! LOL!  He was a phenomonal soccer player while there and he kicked on the football team.  He's kicked since middle school whcih you don't see much.  His senior year he kicked a 44 yarder (I think).  Last time I saw him he was very slender. Stands 6'0 or so. His kickoffs went to inside the 10 consistently in HS.  I think he went to a JUCO for a year but transferred to Auburn last year.  He's probably stronger now.

If he really has 4.4/40 speed, maybe we can find a place for him even if he does not make it as a kicker for us. You cannot coach speed, but many times you can coach somebody with speed to be productive.

Auhsv, thanks for the info. I appreciate it. I'm trying to bring my pre-spring roster up todate. I hope AU will post the roster for A-day.

Just because you suck at it and never played it, doesn't mean that no one cares. It just means that your not as cultured as me, or as good at soccer.

Look Brandon I think they are calling you in Mexico! LOL They need a big tall lanky goalkeeper b/c you take up alot of room!! HAHAHAHA

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Archived