Former CBS members!

rbwareagle34

thanks rb for giving me the site. way better than CBS.

btw i was SPSfootball4 on there for those that care.

Welcome Auburntiger34! I'm bow9den on CBS too.

Are you the AubTiger34 from al.com also?

yeah i know you from CBS, War Eagle!

no i dont use al.com

but i am also auburntiger34 on cbs but i quit using that one because my spsfootball4 fantasy teams were doing better

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No haha I didn't invite Nutz... or jRock either... not that I wouldn't mind a little of Jrock's eccentrics every now and then. No one, and I repeat, NO ONE, invite Nutz  :devil:

War Eagle fellas and I'm glad you are aboard!

:we:

Welcome to Auburn Eagle new members!! Thanks for joining and posting!! Make yourself at home. If you have any suggestions or ideas for the site, feel free to post in the Help & Support section. Also, feel free to introduce yourself in the Member Info Thread or tell us where you heard about Auburn Eagle from in the Where Did You Hear About Us Thread!!  Again, welcome to our great little community and WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

:aufb:

Whats going on ?? Did you enjoy your stay lol  I am headed to campbell in may its time to leave this wonderful state..

I too am a former CBS poster. I liked it at first, but got old really quick.  This is by far a better site.  I am here to stay.  This site kicks ass!

Alright fellas! Here's my first post on the new site. Even though CBS still sucks & I will mainly be posting on this site from now on, I am happy to inform all of you that NumbNutz just got yanked from the site & the CBS admins finally gave his account the death penalty. All of her posts have been erased. I'd like to give the props to all you guys & myself for standing up and leaving the website, but I really just think that CBS probably had so much to look at (as far as trolls go) and could not handle all of their trash duty. Oh well, too late guys. Another, more awesome site has replaced you. CBS & the Mullet-sporting Trolls: R.I.P.

:zapbama:

WAR EAGLE!!!

Archived