ESPN Gameday quotes

I didn't see it, but I saw on another board this was said on Gameday about AU.  Did anyone else see it?

Knight said that we were the big winner of the day. Knight said our win was so big we improved our seeding rather than just getting us onto the bubble. One of the other guys also said he thought the win today put us in. They talked about the fact no SEC has ever been left out with a 10-6 record. Another guy also said that Lebo should be up for coach of the year in the SEC.

You mean Bobby Knight and the other media folks have something good to say about one of our sports teams? wow. I don't think my heart can take all this.

Yeah its pretty amazing!! Just getting this kind of exposure for our men and women teams is just gonna make it that much better for years to come. These two teams are just putting us on the map!

Like I said earlier this is a dangerous team right now. I dont think there are too many teams who want to play us right now. That is something the selection committee should seriously look at. You want teams that are playing their best BB this time of the season. Our guys cant let up though because they are not in yet. I think if we win two in our tournement and dont get blown out in the championship game that they wont be able to keep us out of the big dance.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Archived