Bubble NOT

auburn4ever

As I look over our schedule, I'm afraid our schedule doesn't speak very well.

Bubble NOT:

11/7 Tuskgee

11/14 Missouri State

11/19 Mercer

11/25 Bethune-cookman

11/29 Dayton

11/29 Northern Iowa

Do you need more? Thanks JJ. The schedule will keep us out of the big dance.

I say let's just win the SEC tourney and burst everybody's bubble. And fire Jacobs anytime you want. I mean how much longer are they going to keep Jay and allow him to keep messing things up.

I am not saying that our schedule was very tough but we did play Northern Iowa, is the in there conference championship game and will more than likely make the big dance, Dayton, should also make the big dance, we also played Xavier earlier in the season, they will make the big dance too!! Don't take this the wrong way but you can only schedule what is available and no team wanted to play Auburn b/c in the end they didn't think Auburn would boost there strength of schedule but if Auburn keeps winning this year out schedule when our new arena opens should be a little better. If you win in NCAA basketball you get awarded with whatever match-ups you want but if you don't then you will be let out b/c nobody wants to hurt there SOS. That is just point blank! 

Northern Iowa is on CBS right now in the conference championship game. They are winning right now by 9. They have shooters all over the floor

Bubble NOT:

11/7 Tuskgee

11/14 Missouri State

11/19 Mercer

11/25 Bethune-cookman

11/29 Dayton

11/29 Northern Iowa

I say let's just win the SEC tourney and burst everybody's bubble. And fire Jacobs anytime you want. I mean how much longer are they going to keep Jay and allow him to keep messing things up.

Not sure what the knock on Dayton is.  UD is a great basketball school with great tradition. They will definitley make the tournament this year and if it wasn't for a couple of let down losses after big wins, they would have won the A-10 over a good Xavier team. I am a little biased, the girl I am marrying in one month is a UD grad so I have watched a LOT of UD games, but they are a tournament qualified team.  The games they show up to play they are really good, but they have a lot of mental lapses.  I have become quite a UD fan over the last couple of years, mainly to give me someone to cheer for in basketball, but looks like I will be able to pull for AU all through the month of March!!!

In other words my friend, keep her happy no matter what. LOL

I am very careful haha, they are all about their basketball there.  We actually went to the UD-AU game here in Chicago earlier this year.  I did try to be as loud an AU fan as there was.  Since there were only 3 of us there and a couple hundred UD people it was pretty fun.  I have become quite a fan though like I said.  They are fun to watch.  It is fun to watch games with truly a big basketball school.  I went to watch the UD-X game this week at a UD bar in Chicago, but wasn't quite as a good a turnout as the last time they played (at least not from a Dayton perspective.)

Bubble NOT:

11/7 Tuskgee

11/14 Missouri State

11/19 Mercer

11/25 Bethune-cookman

11/29 Dayton

11/29 Northern Iowa

auburn4ever you need to lighten up on the negativity man, your being a "glass half empty" guy way too much. Reading some of your past posts it was Lebos fault and our players fault and now it is JJ fault that we might not get in to the big dance. If we were healthy early in the season we might have won some of those close games and this would not be an issue. Quit looking for differant people to blame and just get on board with supporting the program.

:believe:

Archived