09 Walk ons

auburn4ever

Will someone please post a list of the guys who made the team as walk ons. Please post any and all info you can find on them. Thanks.

Blake Burgess is supposed to walk on.  I believe he's a center from Vestavia Hills.  Rivals lists him at 6' 4'' 260 pounds.  He's also the son of radio personality Rick Burgess of the Rick and Bubba Show.

Do you have any information on Joey Caldwell? his size, where he's from and how many years do he have left to play for us.

Hey AUSportsTalk, on the front page of Rival.com it says their are 8 walk-on players that made the team. 3 offensive players, 4 defensive players and a kicker. Do you have any information on these guys?

Sorry just realized you had posted earlier that you didn't have a list of them yet.

• 1 month later...

Do you have any information on Joey Caldwell? his size, where he's from and how many years do he have left to play for us.

I know hes a freshman.  He was an invited walk on and I think hes from Ronoake AL.  I think hes about 6'2-6'3, not sure about his weight.  But I heard he has bulked up quite a bit and at this point he is 3rd string LB.

Archived