Dyer

Brings up a question. If we have to pick between Dyer and Seastrunk who do you like and why?

I have  seen tape of both of thesekids and its all but a wash. they are both quick, both run hard, both have that top end burst. Really hard to pick a winner. Seastrunk may not be as physical but Dyer may not be as fast. I would pick Seastrunk personaly. I think he has that once in a while burst that can change all the angles of persuit. What do you guys think?

I would hate to actually have to pick one.. that's what I think  :laugh:

I also don't think we'll have to pick; I think both will be choosing Auburn  ;D

:we:

I think after looking at video of both Dyer and Seastrunk that Dyer is better in traffic because he utilizes his blockers more. It appears that Seastrunk has better breakaway speed in the open field to me. I think both of these guys have exceptional field vision and a knack to find a hole. I would like to see Dyer in action catching the ball but Seastrunk looks to have good hands. Man it would be a tough call to have to pick just one of them so my vote is we have to have both of them and let the coaches sort it out on the field next fall which is the better back!  :we:

I have to say my favorite part of the video was when Dyer walked down the defender that scooped up his QB's fumble, took him down and created a fumble, then got up and recovered it himself, now that was impressive!

I have to say my favorite part of the video was when Dyer walked down the defender that scooped up his QB's fumble, took him down and created a fumble, then got up and recovered it himself, now that was impressive!

Agreed!!!

Im not sure if this has been posted yet or not but Dyer lists us as an early favorite

"Of all the trips I've taken, I've liked Auburn the best," Dyer said. "They have a great coaching staff, great facilities, great campus - everything stood out at Auburn. They'd probably be at the top right now."

This is per Rivals.com

Forgive me if its been posted.

Awesome.  I dont get it, it seems Tubs and friends never went after this kind of talent as hard as The Chiz and his staff are.  Chiz really seems to believe in Auburn and love it and they are selling it to the best in the country.  We might not get these guys, but we certainly wont if we dont try. 

:wedance:

Archived