TE Travis Dickson Update

AUSportTalk

ESPNU 150 Watch List tight end Travis Dickson's list of offers includes Auburn, LSU, Florida State, Oklahoma, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Georgia, Duke, Missouri and Nebraska, affiliate Web site AuburnUndercover.com reports.

He's made unofficial trips to Auburn, Ole Miss, LSU and Mississippi State. "I was impressed with all four of those schools," Dickson told ESPN affiliate OUInsider.com. "Auburn was the first school to offer, and it would be great to be a football player there. Right now I am just enjoying recruiting and having a good time swirling around in circles trying to catch myself. Recruiting is crazy. It seems to come from so many different angles."

The 6-foot-3, 230-pound prospect also stated what he's seeking in a school, "I want to go to a program where I can definitely fit in. I want to get a good opportunity to play, and I want to play for a program that has a good idea of how they are going to take advantage of my abilities."

His older brother, Richard, is a tight end at LSU and his father played football at Mississippi State.

Archived