Benton update

Auhsv

I almost hate to reference another site but auburnundercover has a story about Benton and the flap aobut him wanting out of his scholarship.  Unfortunately, you have to be a member to get it!!  (That is why I like this site so much better...it's FREE!!!)  Anyway, anything more to this story or is this just old news?

Either Bambie propaganda or that useless coach in Bastrop LA.

Well, I guess the news of the 19 hour bus ride confirms we did nothing illegal to get this guy!!!  Wonder if some signees to uat are riding buses to get to campus???

By talking to DeLo, he is a great guy that is very hungry for success!! I wish him nothin but luck here on the Plains!!

Is there nothing Auburn could have done to make his trip to the plains comfortable? I'm not saying send him a limo but could we have asked for donations by the football team's players to purchase him a cheap plane ticket? $5 per player could have easily gotten him here.

I understand its a little overboard for one player but no one should have to take an 18 hour bus ride to get to a place as beautiful as Auburn.

I would ride a tricycle with flat tires and no seat from Los Angeles to play for the Auburn Tigers!

WARDAMNEAGLE

Ouch!!!! That sounds painful :laugh: :laugh: But I def agree with ya :thumbsup:

Well, I guess the news of the 19 hour bus ride confirms we did nothing illegal to get this guy!!!  Wonder if some signees to uat are riding buses to get to campus???

Exactly!  Now would he have taken that trip to loserville on a Greyhound had he signed with the turds?  I have my doubts.  Just saying!  Btw, Kirby Smart has been caught bending recruiting rules on several occasions just in the last few weeks.  Makes me sick!!!

Exactly!  Now would he have taken that trip to loserville on a Greyhound had he signed with the turds?  I have my doubts.  Just saying!  Btw, Kirby Smart has been caught bending recruiting rules on several occasions just in the last few weeks.  Makes me sick!!!

ooooooh, care to elaborate? I haven't heard any of these rumors. You've got my attention. I hate these fckers.

Lets just say he's commiting secondary violations left and right as people I've heard from have witnessed.  I doubt anything will come out of any of it which is what makes me furious.  They cheat, cheat, and cheat again!

My question has always been how much longer will they continue to get away with their cheating ways.

Lets just say he's commiting secondary violations left and right as people I've heard from have witnessed.  I doubt anything will come out of any of it which is what makes me furious.  They cheat, cheat, and cheat again!

Oh yeah, theyre cheating. And they are pretty much caught.  Its just a matter of time.  But Id still ski across I 10 barefoot from Bastrop, LA to play at Auburn before Id ride a limo full of Hugh Hefner's hos to Tuscalooser

Archived