S Alec Ogletree Update

AUSportTalk

"Virginia Tech, Georgia, Clemson, Auburn, are some of the schools I can remember," Ogletree told UGASports. "Out of the twenty or so schools, I believe Ole Miss was here first."

While a decision is not likely for the #29 prospect in the country anytime soon, he did give a top five of schools he liked right now.

"Miami, Georgia, Florida State, Florida, Auburn are the main ones, while Alabama is close in there too. I hope to wait till the end of the season, but I may make it before the season starts," Ogletree admitted.

As far as summer plans go, the 6-foot-3, 215-pound hard hitting safety currently only knows of three likely destinations. But he did acknowledge that some colleges are on him much more than others.

"I will probably go to camps at Georgia, Florida State, and maybe Tennessee. Those three, Florida, Auburn, and Clemson are recruiting me the hardest right now," said Ogletree.

All I keep hearing is that he's Miami's to lose, but who knows?

With Miami being down for quite some time, how in the world do they keep getting highly ranked recruits? Is it the beaches or something more? Nevermind, it was a redundant question anyway.

Why would a kid want to go to the U, have multiple .500 seasons, hang with thugs, and wind up in jail? Amazes me......

Archived