TE Travis Dickson Update

AUSportTalk

ESPNU 150 Watch List prospect Travis Dickson is now up to 15 scholarship offers after Oklahoma, North Carolina and Stanford jumped into the mix, affiliate Web site AuburnUndercover.com reports.

Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Southern Miss, Georgia, LSU, Florida State, Tennessee, Missouri, Duke, Auburn, Arkansas and Nebraska are Dickson's other offers.

"I know I am going to try to visit Mississippi State, Auburn, LSU and Ole Miss this summer," Dickson said. "I might also try to make it to Tennessee, Oklahoma and Florida State."

"Since I will be able to look at schools more this summer, I should be able to narrow my list down some. Maybe after I take my visits, then I can narrow it down to like five or six schools."

"I am still wide open," said Dickson, whose brother (LSU), father (MSU) and grandfather (Ole Miss) all played in the SEC. "And it doesn't matter to me whether it's out-of-state or in-state as far as picking a college. None of the schools are recruiting me just as a defensive end and more schools are starting to lean to recruiting me just as a tight end or a H-back."

I see we are listed way down on the list of schools that's offered Dickson. I find that kinda strange.

It isn't listed in any particular order. Actually Auburn will be in his Top 3 when he makes the cut IMO

Archived