QUESTION MEMBERS....PLEASE ANSWER!!

AUSportTalk

Do you guys mind that I send out an e-mail alert for the advertisers that sign a new contract? Remember this is the reason the site is FREE!  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys mind that I send out an e-mail alert for the advertisers that sign a new contract? Remember this is the reason the site is FREE!

• Yes
    • No

I really want some feedback on this b/c I really want the businesses that advertise with us to get maximum exposure and I don't think it is a bad thing to send out an e-mail thanking the business for advertising with us. The main reason I want to thank them is b/c they are the reason the site is free and their advertising dollars are going a long way.

Do it Scott, these guys help keep the site free, and their advertising in this site also helps their business.  I For one called one of the advertisers because he was an alum. co84

Do it Scott, these guys help keep the site free, and their advertising in this site also helps their business.  I For one called one of the advertisers because he was an alum. co84

Great man! I really appreciate that b/c it helps us not only keep the advertisers we have now but it helps us get more!! I really appreciate all the support you guys are giving on the advertising deal.

I love this site, so anything that helps is fine with me!

War Freakin Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think its a good business decision on your part...Plus I believe the advertsier appreciates the effort...This is your site , do what you want..

If anyone doesn't like it...Go back to the other sites or get off the hip and send in a donation (which in my opinion is not asking too much either)

This is just another reason i love this site, it is your site and you may do as you please but still have the decency to ask if it would bother us!!!! You Guys are AUsome!!!  :wedance:

• 2 weeks later...

Why not stick their name at the bottom of the emails you send out with story updates?  For example, at the bottom, you could put: This update brought to you by Ticket Stub.

You could include their number, logo, and whatever deal they have at the time.... Just a thought.

Why not stick their name at the bottom of the emails you send out with story updates?  For example, at the bottom, you could put: This update brought to you by Ticket Stub.

You could include their number, logo, and whatever deal they have at the time.... Just a thought.

That is a great thought. I really appreciate your input.

Archived