West Virginia game visitors

Wareagle3720

i haven't heard of anybody else but i am really glad Mack is coming.  I think we have a great opportunity to steal him away.  I know he loves us, now its just up to us to return the favor and show him what AU football is all about.

What about this weekend any visitors?  I hear WVU would probably be the big weekend though.      Stealing Mack away would be a HUGE pickup for us.

I think there is a very good chance that we get a commit from whittaker next weekend.  With the new offense and the atmosphere that has been in Jordan Hare this year I think it is bound to happen. WDE

It def wouldn't surprise me. Whitaker is very close anyway.

I think there is a very good chance that we get a commit from whittaker next weekend.  With the new offense and the atmosphere that has been in Jordan Hare this year I think it is bound to happen. WDE

It def wouldn't surprise me. Whitaker is very close anyway.

ST where do we stand with Thornton, and in your're opinion what are the chances with both he and Whitaker

If Dyer and Mosley are down for a visit, any shot Dyer will pull the trigger after this weekend and seeing this offense in action? I think he's mentioned wanting to get his decision made relatively soon and he would be sick in this O.  Would definitely be a great shot in the arm for us as we continue go after some big uglies!!  WDE!!

I believe we could get some commitments over the weekend........

Is it true Trovon Reed is going to be on the Plains this weekend????????

Yeah, as far as I know Reed will be on the Plains this weekend!!  :tdau:

I just wet myself :dunno:  JK :laugh: This is shaping up to be a great weekend though. Reed, D Mosely, Dyer, Whittaker and all of the others. Maybe Reed can call his "brother" and let him know what a real game day is actually like.

Alright ST Ive got a question, and you knew it was coming because anytime we have any recruits on campus  you get asked this question:

How do you feel about any of these guys (or others I didnt mention) committing to AU this weekend. Im waiting at my computer for your answer.

ANOTHER Long trip for Reed on his own dime?!?! Nice....definitely sounds like an LSU lock to me! ::)

I just wet myself :dunno:  JK :laugh: This is shaping up to be a great weekend though. Reed, D Mosely, Dyer, Whittaker and all of the others. Maybe Reed can call his "brother" and let him know what a real game day is actually like.

Alright ST Ive got a question, and you knew it was coming because anytime we have any recruits on campus  you get asked this question:

How do you feel about any of these guys (or others I didnt mention) committing to AU this weekend. Im waiting at my computer for your answer.

I have heard from several pretty good sources that one of the big time players, not named, could pull the trigger before the end of the month. It def wouldn't surprise me if it was by sometime between Sat-Wed of next week. Don't quote me on the Sat-Wed but I do believe one will pull the trigger soon. Hope that made you wet yourself a little more.  :partey:

I have heard from several pretty good sources that one of the big time players, not named, could pull the trigger before the end of the month. It def wouldn't surprise me if it was by sometime between Sat-Wed of next week. Don't quote me on the Sat-Wed but I do believe one will pull the trigger soon. Hope that made you wet yourself a little more.  :partey:

Soaked!  :thumbsup: Thanks for the insight ST.

Soaked!  :thumbsup: Thanks for the insight ST.

thats what she said

Im excited about all of these and any more visitors that may come. Beav has on his blog that Victor Beasley is a possible visit. He is committed to Clemson right now, but I think we can steal him away with the right atmosphere Saturday night. We were 1 of his top choice when he chose Clemson. He would be the icing on the cake to a sick LB class that we have already committed.

FWIW, I am hearing rumblings to the same effect on the same guy.  I didn't hear anything 100%, but a very good chance.

Archived