Auburn University Breaks Ground on New Soccer and Track and Field Facility

AgentOrange

• 4 weeks later...

Supposed to be one of the nicest facilities of it's kind in the US! I'm telling you what, when AU completes the new basketball arena and this thing, plus all the other new/improved buildings, we are gonna be a COMPLETELY state of the art athletic/academic institution! And that's exactly what we need to grow as a university and as an athletic program! When recruits for ALL sports (admittedly, especially football) see all of this new stuff, they are gonna be BLOWN AWAY!!! The future for mine and your Lovliest Village on the Plain looks VERY BRIGHT!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!![/color]

:we:

Supposed to be one of the nicest facilities of it's kind in the US! I'm telling you what, when AU completes the new basketball arena and this thing, plus all the other new/improved buildings, we are gonna be a COMPLETELY state of the art athletic/academic institution! And that's exactly what we need to grow as a university and as an athletic program! When recruits for ALL sports (admittedly, especially football) see all of this new stuff, they are gonna be BLOWN AWAY!!! The future for mine and your Lovliest Village on the Plain looks VERY BRIGHT!!!

Good post -- totally agree, DJ, as long as we remain committed to keeping very strong leadership in all of our programs.

• 3 months later...

Auburn track historically was a premier sprinter group.

Movements in multiple track and field areas recently is a nice change. And this facility and the right coaches and trainer and recruiting will be better - world class better.  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

oh snap we bout to get nasty

oh snap we bout to get nasty

:laugh:

Archived