Were your ears burning?

telling tiger

Good stuff over Lattimore and Newton. If Newton does sign with AU i expect it to be a very close race. If lattimore does ill be surprised and extremely happy.

They're too busy reading about their glorious 13th (cough, cough) NC to worry about us. You did know they beat Texas, right???  :zapbama: :zapbama:

......When did they learn how to read.....anyways, no matter how much success they have, they will always find time to talk about their "main-squeeze" (Auburn, not THE BEAR). It's somewhat enjoyable at some levels, then it just gets repetitive and annoying

:wedance: They havn't beat Texas yet, and for 3 hrs I will be a longhorn.  Mullets are just scared because they see what is comming and they are petrified. :we: co84 WDWD

Now the Bammers are gonna find us......brace for impact ST!

No big deal....I will take care of them as they come.....no biggie!!

I told all the AU fans on AL.com to come to this site because they could actually have an adult discussion about AU football and recruiting.  It was really sad reading through some of those blogs by Woodberry and Goldberg because all the UAT fans using fake id's from known AU fans.  How pathetic are they to actually spend time to create a fake profile?  I really appreciate the job that ST does on this site.....not only with all the great info.....but also with monitoring for the morons and keeping it clean.

This is officially my 50th post.  Do I get a prize or something or maybe a new title?

i'm glad the word is out about this site. i only discovered it a week ago. this is better for info than rivals, scout, undercover, bleacher report, gold mine, etc. And the best part is: no bama haters  :zapbama:

Now the Bammers are gonna find us......brace for impact ST!

No big deal....I will take care of them as they come.....no biggie!!

I told all the AU fans on AL.com to come to this site because they could actually have an adult discussion about AU football and recruiting.  It was really sad reading through some of those blogs by Woodberry and Goldberg because all the UAT fans using fake id's from known AU fans.  How pathetic are they to actually spend time to create a fake profile?  I really appreciate the job that ST does on this site.....not only with all the great info.....but also with monitoring for the morons and keeping it clean.

This is officially my 50th post.   Do I get a prize or something or maybe a new title?

Congrats!! Thanks for spreading the word!! Continue to do so and we will continue to pump out Auburn sports info!! WDE!!

For one day my battle cry will be ..."Hoom Em Horns!"

Hoom just doesn't sound as nasty as Hook.  Does Hoom mean "slightly mame?" :laugh:

I hardly ever go to al.com -- they are so pro bammer til I feel like throwing up all over them. Anyhow, I come here because it's all Auburn -- all the time.  :wedance:

Hoom just doesn't sound as nasty as Hook.  Does Hoom mean "slightly mame?" :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hoom: From the ancient Greek Hymele(Κυβέλη), meaning castrated bull.

Oh my goodness....I'm famous! Finally!  :D

:wareagle: You forgot to add awfully good..................

Thanks homey....I just hope for Auburn's sake that I'm right. LOL. WDE!

Yeah, I def don't think that what the Mayor has done to help me should go unnoticed b/c he has done a great job helping me throughout the recruiting season.

Yeah, I def don't think that what the Mayor has done to help me should go unnoticed b/c he has done a great job helping me throughout the recruiting season.

Thanks brother. I appreciate the love. I have said it before but I'll say it again, I'm here because of you. You know your stuff and I want to be a part of a site where the people know their stuff. I've enjoyed every second of my time here and plan on being here a long, long time. WDE!

ST,

has there really been an invasion of bammers? ...i've never seen a bammer or any other fans post on the website

There was a month or so ago but I zapped them in a matter of minutes.

Archived