Were your ears burning?

telling tiger

i'm glad the word is out about this site. i only discovered it a week ago. this is better for info than rivals, scout, undercover, bleacher report, gold mine, etc. And the best part is: no bama haters  :zapbama:

same here. i've been on the Scout site since Bowden was still at Auburn(back when it was still affiliated with Rivals) but i didn't find out about this site until the MayorOfChillville started posting links to his articles on the scout board. this site is everything that the scout boards should/could be,imo.

i'm glad the word is out about this site. i only discovered it a week ago. this is better for info than rivals, scout, undercover, bleacher report, gold mine, etc. And the best part is: no bama haters  :zapbama:

same here. i've been on the Scout site since Bowden was still at Auburn(back when it was still affiliated with Rivals) but i didn't find out about this site until the MayorOfChillville started posting links to his articles on the scout board. this site is everything that the scout boards should/could be,imo.

Glad you're here. I couldn't have said what you said better myself. These boards are what it should be. I've said before, I came here because ST knows his stuff, I stayed because of the other members who all get along 99% of the time and are in my opinion, a better representation of the AU fanbase than all the other sites. I think you'll find yourself becoming more and more addicted. Welcome and WDE!

Glad you're here. I couldn't have said what you said better myself. These boards are what it should be. I've said before, I came here because ST knows his stuff, I stayed because of the other members who all get along 99% of the time and are in my opinion, a better representation of the AU fanbase than all the other sites. I think you'll find yourself becoming more and more addicted. Welcome and WDE!

thanks. fwiw, i post as dyehardtiger34 on the scout board. i really like Mark Murphy and a lot of the regular posters over there but it's not the same board that it was a few years ago.

No boards can ever be the same if they are taken over by foul mouthed trouls who do nothing but stir up trouble all day

thats why Auburneagle rules!

that and we know how to say War Eagle in at least two languages!

No boards can ever be the same if they are taken over by foul mouthed trouls who do nothing but stir up trouble all day

i agree. it seems like the board has been taken over by bama posers and trolls the last couple of years.

that and we know how to say War Eagle in at least two languages!

^^^ you damn right lol

Archived