Another Cam Newton Delay

Russ4AU

Welcome! If you love Auburn, you will love Auburn Eagle! War Eagle!

Ok, I am not even close to Toomers corner, I am in SW Virginia. I however love Auburn, and will till my last breath.

With that being said, I hope the best for Auburn and it's recruits. If Mr. Newton decides to go somewhere other than the plains, so be it. He has to make the best decision for him. Not base his decision on what bloggers say is best for him. We have a good crop of replacements for Chris Todd. Our cupboards are not bare, as before. I hope that Mr. Newton makes the best, most informed decision he can, and if it includes Auburn, GREAT!!!

The same goes for Lattimore, and Seastrunk. Auburn has put in place a coaching staff, that has more football knowledge, than any blogger I ever met. I have faith, that Chizik will do his best for Auburn.

Looking at the games we lost, can all really attributed to lack of execution. The coaching staff appears to be dealing with the issue by signing the class that they have.

With all the above ranting by myself, I will leave my first post with this: I believe in Auburn, and love it.

War DAMN Eagle !!! :wareagle:

PS. I as a general rule, do not post on boards. However this being a site that seems to have Auburn in it's heart, I enjoy reading all the information posted here. And will from time to time, post or reply to a post. I hope that I can contribute something positive when I do. Thank you>

Baseball_Swing_prv-vi.gif

Way to come out swingin and welcome, Old Dominion Tiger!

The more Cam puts this off, the more I'm thinking he is not coming to the Plains.

I can say for certain this is not the case. Relax and enjoy the bowl, good things are comming.

And it is no where near as annoying when you check a threat and some DA has only posted emoticons.

Why is this such an issue to you? Maybe that "DA" doesn't have anything to add to the thread, yet wishes to express his or her joy/dismay/whatever about it.

Speaking of which, didn't I see you say something about censorship in another thread? If that was, indeed, you, I can only hope that it was meant as ironic sarcasm.

Look, I like you Fog. You bring a lot to the table. But ridiculing someone for something that is a benefit to the website is simply asinine. More posts = more hits = more publicity = greater chance at bringing in advertisers = ST neither has to shut down website nor make it a pay site.

Ok, I am not even close to Toomers corner, I am in SW Virginia. I however love Auburn, and will till my last breath.

With that being said, I hope the best for Auburn and it's recruits. If Mr. Newton decides to go somewhere other than the plains, so be it. He has to make the best decision for him. Not base his decision on what bloggers say is best for him. We have a good crop of replacements for Chris Todd. Our cupboards are not bare, as before. I hope that Mr. Newton makes the best, most informed decision he can, and if it includes Auburn, GREAT!!!

The same goes for Lattimore, and Seastrunk. Auburn has put in place a coaching staff, that has more football knowledge, than any blogger I ever met. I have faith, that Chizik will do his best for Auburn.

Looking at the games we lost, can all really attributed to lack of execution. The coaching staff appears to be dealing with the issue by signing the class that they have.

With all the above ranting by myself, I will leave my first post with this: I believe in Auburn, and love it.

War DAMN Eagle !!! :wareagle:

PS. I as a general rule, do not post on boards. However this being a site that seems to have Auburn in it's heart, I enjoy reading all the information posted here. And will from time to time, post or reply to a post. I hope that I can contribute something positive when I do. Thank you>

smiley-score010.gif

And it is no where near as annoying when you check a threat and some DA has only posted emoticons.

Why is this such an issue to you? Maybe that "DA" doesn't have anything to add to the thread, yet wishes to express his or her joy/dismay/whatever about it.

Speaking of which, didn't I see you say something about censorship in another thread? If that was, indeed, you, I can only hope that it was meant as ironic sarcasm.

Look, I like you Fog. You bring a lot to the table. But ridiculing someone for something that is a benefit to the website is simply asinine. More posts = more hits = more publicity = greater chance at bringing in advertisers = ST neither has to shut down website nor make it a pay site.

^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^

When does the dead period end?  If he signs during the dead period it benefits Miss St. but if he waits until afterwords it would seem to benefit us as it would give the coaching staff a chance to meet his family which seems to mean a lot to Newton.

Archived