BigBlue

WarEagleIn2010

Losing Howard is negligible.  Our average star ranking goes up a bit.  Lattimore is a huge pickup because we drop a 3 star from our top 20 and replace him with a 5 star.  If Mayor's rumors bear out and we get Lattimore, Jones, Whitaker, and Lemonier, while holding Coleman, than our top 20 consists of 4 5 stars, 14 4 stars, and 2 3 stars, which should put us as the # 2 class unless Texas digs up a 3rd 5 star, or USC signs 5 or more 4 stars.

Losing Howard is negligible.  Our average star ranking goes up a bit.  Lattimore is a huge pickup because we drop a 3 star from our top 20 and replace him with a 5 star.  If Mayor's rumors bear out and we get Lattimore, Jones, Whitaker, and Lemonier, while holding Coleman, than our top 20 consists of 4 5 stars, 14 4 stars, and 2 3 stars, which should put us as the # 2 class unless Texas digs up a 3rd 5 star, or USC signs 5 or more 4 stars.

KABOOM

Not sure if you noticed, but Texas picked up 2 5*'s yesterday. In fact, they got ESPN's #2 player and #4 player(I believe it was #4)

Not sure if you noticed, but Texas picked up 2 5*'s yesterday. In fact, they got ESPN's #2 player and #4 player(I believe it was #4)

Yes I noticed.  Their first 2.  We have 3, will hopefully keep both and add a 4th.

Yes I noticed.  Their first 2.  We have 3, will hopefully keep both and add a 4th.

Did not realize that was their first 2 of the year. That is kind of shocking. They sure had a stellar day yesterday.

They did, and they have a great class,  but I don't think they have any 5 stars on their board.  No sure how they let Lache escape to Oregon.  USC might leap a lot of people. Only 14 commitments, with 3 5 stars.  They could pick up 2 or 3 more five stars and several 4 stars, and in theory even pass Florida, which is just shy of the best recruiting class ever rated by Rivals.

yep, yep. Furthermore, on the Texas thing - only picking up 5 stars helps them now. That's why I predicted a couple of weeks back that we could easily pass them if we pick up Latt, Lemonier, whitaker, Jones & another 5 star (we talked about Ambles back then).

The numbers are looking really good for us. Outside shot at #1 class  probably #2.  Texas will not top us. We top the turds for sure.  Pretty wild considering they are the National Chumps and Texas the runner up Chumps

Archived