Petey Smith

WaYnE4AU

Did Petey Smith enroll at bammer in January as a grey shirt?

According to a Bammer Beat writer, he did:

"The Crimson Tide ultimately signed 29 players. The list included two junior college prospects, three grayshirts (Darius McKeller, Anthony Orr and Petey Smith) from last season, one place-kicker, one punter and seven defensive backs, which Saban identified as clear needs of this class."

He did enroll as a greyshirt, but due to Bammers depth at LB he wont be playing much IMO until maybe his JR or SR year.

He did enroll as a greyshirt, but due to Bammers depth at LB he wont be playing much IMO until maybe his JR or SR year.

I'm not sure he will stay that long. 

No kidding.... Saban may want his scholly if he aint starting or second string by years end.

No kidding.... Saban may want his scholly if he aint starting or second string by years end.

He may get it this summer.  Scholly is only good through the end of this school year.  If Petey don't perform in the Spring, he is in trouble.  Kid made a bad decision.

That whole situation still p!$$@$ me off

Archived