jay is...

pastor.a.we

I believe that JJ will make a good hire. Let's face it, it appears he struck gold with his football hire. Even though morst was not happy to begin with. What's to say JJ will not strike gold with the BB hire...

As of Right now I love Chizik and the hire but to be fair and not look through Orange and Blue glasses lets give Chizik 5 years and then Judge JJ decision on the hire.  I am sure JJ will get a great BB coach

As of Right now I love Chizik and the hire but to be fair and not look through Orange and Blue glasses lets give Chizik 5 years and then Judge JJ decision on the hire.  I am sure JJ will get a great BB coach

Jansterz is right... we made a good hire, and I do love Chizik as the football coach... now lets see if he can be a great hire, and lead us in the right direction to a championship--- then ill say we struck gold.

I think all signs point to success, but you never can tell until it happens. The recruiting and the staff has been phenomenal... and I think its only going to get better.

we shall see

I am still reserved in my judgment on Chizik.  All signs point to him leading us in the right direction and getting us to the top of the football world.  I think to be fair, we would have to see where we are at in 3-4 years to accurately judge him, but so far, so good!!

I sincerely hope JJ does not try to catch lightning in a bottle a second time.  What the BB program needs is a very big splash hire.  Our football program has been at or near the top for a long time.  Our BB program has been on life support more times than not.  It needs someone to come in and create national buzz about us.  I just hope JJ makes the right decision and does not get another Lebo.

:wedance:

Archived