Luke Cothron expected to pick the turds

Tiger Growlin

Not 100% or anything, but going along with what I have been saying since the article came out about them jumping the gun on Cothron to the turds, I believe we still have a great shot at him.  I have come across some more info in the last few days to solidify my feelings.  Barbee is doing great things, guys.  WDE!!!

Not 100% or anything, but going along with what I have been saying since the article came out about them jumping the gun on Cothron to the turds, I believe we still have a great shot at him.  I have come across some more info in the last few days to solidify my feelings.  Barbee is doing great things, guys.  WDE!!!

Has there been any news about whether or not he will qualify? I remember an article that quoted him as saying he was waiting to see if he made the grades to qualify.

new to the board, cant tell sources.

langford is ours could be this week when he announces

you're making bold statements.. kinda like mr. insider did when he came to the board.  :dunno:

Is this the new Mr. Insider?

Have not seen that guy in a while

Not 100% or anything, but going along with what I have been saying since the article came out about them jumping the gun on Cothran to the turds, I believe we still have a great shot at him.  I have come across some more info in the last few days to solidify my feelings.  Barbee is doing great things, guys.  WDE!!!

Has there been any news about whether or not he will qualify? I remember an article that quoted him as saying he was waiting to see if he made the grades to qualify.

about a 90% chance he does qualify.

Archived