ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

The Braves were one error away from sweeping the series against a very good Giants team.

Now we have to keep the momentum going against a hot Astros team tomorrow.

Debut of Mike Minor tom!

I can promise you he will be on a tight leach. Also the Astors had to go to their bullpen in the third inning today so that should help the bats. Another thing the Astors starter tomorrow got creamed by the Braves last time. I think he has over a 5 ERA for the year.

I was at the saturday night game. the place was full. There were 47,305 people. The city is really getting behind this team.

After the game when the team was leaving the field, Wagner waited for bobby and said something to him. It was on the video tron and you could read his lips: "My bad last night" (this is when billy blew a save with not allowing a hit). This shows to me that the chemistry between manager and players is great. This team reminds me of the teams that won 14 divisions in a row. I am really excited for the next 3 months

Thanks for posting that 21. It really does show the chemistry behind this team and the respect the team has for Bobby, and vice versa. Ive said it all along, but this team is something special