ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Wow!  What would that do to the lineup?  How would it shuffle?  Is Lee back to his old self this year?

Wow!  What would that do to the lineup?  How would it shuffle?  Is Lee back to his old self this year?

Lee's bulging disk in his lower back is a concern, but he is hitting .313 with a .939 OPS since the All-Star break...Glaus is hitting a mere .196 with a .595 OPS in that span.  Extra rest will help both players, and Lee is a natural, and very good, defensive first baseman. 

I think Troy will move to 3rd with Omar switching up and Lee to 1st.Prado back to 2nd and Gonnzo at short.Heyward right Ankiel and Melk splitting center and Matty and Heinski same in left.Man that is scary plus

the pitching we have. :thumbsup:

I like the offensive potential, but would feel a little concerned with Glaus back at 3rd because he just can't move too well.  He is having trouble at 1st.  One announcer said he looked like a Jenga tower falling in a game vs HOU.  I pull for Glaus and for One am glad he is a Brave, but I wish we could pick up a seasoned 3rd baseman that can make the plays then another 1st baseman.