ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

I know it's April. I know we had a horrible April last year and we turned it around in May and ended up in the playoffs. I just don't have the same feeling about this year. I hope we can turn it around, but I'm not as optimistic as I was at the beginning of the month.

How about that 9th inning last night? It's been a while since I've seen everyone in the lineup tear it up like that. Freddie Freeman also had a couple of nice strokes to opposite field, one of those a home run, which is always good to see from a lefty.

How about that 9th inning last night? It's been a while since I've seen everyone in the lineup tear it up like that. Freddie Freeman also had a couple of nice strokes to opposite field, one of those a home run, which is always good to see from a lefty.

Bi-Winning

I'm not worried yet, but don't expect this to turn around soon honestly. Look who we face. Tomorrow is Bumgarner, Saturday is Lincecum, Sunday is another lefty who idr. Then we face the Padres and Matt Latos. Then we get Pujols and the cards. Then we get Greinke and Gallardo for the Brewers. If that ain't hell I don't know what is

It kinda pisses me off that Gonzalez is taking Huddy out with a 3 run lead and 2 outs in the 9th. Who cares if Posey is coming up? If he hits one to Oakland it doesn't matter we still have the lead.

It went beyond kind of pissing me off. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He just struck out a batter, and needed one more out. That was ridiculous! Add that to all the moves I've disagreed with of Freddie's

Fredi has def. made some poor managing decisions this yr. Then again, Bobby for as good as he was, pissed me off at times, too.