ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

I agree. We still only hit sporadically. When Prado, Uggla, Chipper, J-Hey, and McCann are all going at the same time it's not going to be fair. With the way the bottom of the order has been hitting lately as well, we could hurt some peoples feelings.

I don't remember his defense being as unreal last year as it has been this year. I mean he's making Jeter like plays in the hole and throwing people out. He's made a few diving catches as well. The play he made yesterday on the rocket that was hit to him to turn a double play may have been the best one this year.

I'm also proud of Chipper. Over the years if Chipper so much as had a broken fingernail he was out of the lineup and out for a long while. He has a slight tear in a knee ligament and he's back in 2 days is saying a lot for him. It also tells me he has a feeling that this team can do great things this year and he want to be there to help as much as he can. 

You beat me to it. I was just about to say "I've never seen us run the bases this poorly. THAT A BOY DIORY as I type this!!!!!!!

I know right? Clutch hit! let's hold 'em!

The most frustrating thing about this team is that they aren't even playing well and are still above .500 and are competing in an extremely tough division. If we ever get our hitting and pitching on a roll at the same time I think we could leave the NL East well behind before the season is over. Yes I know what kind of staff the Phils have, but I don't think ours is terrible either and our pen is light years better than theirs.

Huddy flying back to Atl. with a bad back which explains what happen the other night and Nate McLouth just hurt himself while swinging in the top of the 1st. Jes  :o