ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Braves need to get their act together playing at home. Today sp far so good there have been a total of 8 doubles with the Braves hitting 5.

Your right Huddy pitching against Gio should be a good match up. i believe we hit Gio pretty good last time

You are a Stanky Yankee. You don't get to say we when it comes to the Braves.  :tease:

Oh well, Braves lose two out of three at Washington.  They did sign Pitcher, Ben Sheets to a minor league contract today. 

Wow, what a night for Chipper! 5 for 5, stolen base, great defensive play -- all after finding out he was selected to the All Star Game.

Go Braves!

Vote for Michael Bourne for the last spot!

well I've been away for 4 days and finally a post about the winning streak.

Although it's incorrect. It's a 7 game win streak not 6.

I FINALLY caught up on all my Braves games today (I was about 2-3 weeks behind). Pretty great to see everyone on offense get clicking. The only possible exception would be Uggla, but I think he's breaking out of his slump now with a couple big hits over the last few days. And what a start for Ben Sheets. I'd forgotten about him because he's been away from the majors for two years but I remember how dominant he used to be. Things are all starting to fall into place for Atlanta--looks like it'll be an exciting summer.

The Braves are looking into trading for Zach Grienke, but only if they could sign him beyond 2012. Frank Wren also said they were unlikely to pursue Francisco Liriano.

The Braves are looking into trading for Zach Grienke, but only if they could sign him beyond 2012. Frank Wren also said they were unlikely to pursue Francisco Liriano.

Grienke would be a good move,Sheets made Wren look good the other day,he has done pretty well with a limited payroll.