Indy Colts Talk!!!

Guest Autiger88

Guest Autiger88

Yeah Yeah yall won it was a good game though and I'm glad they won but I do wish it would have not been on the Colts :laugh:

I'm an OLD Baltimore Colt fan when the a-hole moved them to Indy I will never ever pull for the Colts I do like Manning but I can not make myself root for the Colts anymore. Seeing that moving van leaving Baltimore in the middle of the night snowing just broke my heart. When they left I became a STEELER fan  :'( :'( I HATE Robert Irsay

Raymond Berry WR 1955-1967

Art Donovan OT 1953-1961

Weeb Ewbank Coach 1954-1962

Ted Hendricks LB 1969-1973

John Mackey TE 1963-1971

Gino Marchetti DE 1953-64, 1966

Lenny Moore RB 1956-1967

Jim Parker OT 1957-1967

Joe Perry FB 1961-1962

Don Shula Coach 1963-1969

Johnny Unitas QB 1956-1972

I'm a vikings, saints and falcons fan

so what are you in college football... An Auburn, USC, and Ohio State fan?

haha just auburn but I am a football fan so I really like all NFL teams but really I root for players. Vikings have farve and ADP, and saints have Reggie Bush and Colston... I don't have a Passion for 1 team like Auburn

Guest Autiger88

Really Styx I love My Auburn Tigers and Boston Red Sox I watch the NFL but not as much as I do Auburn and Red Sox but Yeah I've noticed that myself I know its weird but I Just don't like any other pro team in Boston I hate the Patriots and I just don't like Hockey or Basketball that much except for Auburn B-Ball. :dunno:

Really Styx I love My Auburn Tigers and Boston Red Sox I watch the NFL but not as much as I do Auburn and Red Sox but Yeah I've noticed that myself I know its weird but I Just don't like any other pro team in Boston I hate the Patriots and I just don't like Hockey or Basketball that much except for Auburn B-Ball. :dunno:

Well, you love Auburn.  And as far as I'm concerned, you're alright in my book. WDE  :party:

Guest Autiger88

Well, you love Auburn.  And as far as I'm concerned, you're alright in my book. WDE  :party:

Well Thank you your alright in my book to

• 2 weeks later...

I'm an OLD Baltimore Colt fan when the a-hole moved them to Indy I will never ever pull for the Colts I do like Manning but I can not make myself root for the Colts anymore. Seeing that moving van leaving Baltimore in the middle of the night snowing just broke my heart. When they left I became a STEELER fan  :'( :'( I HATE Robert Irsay

Raymond Berry WR 1955-1967

Art Donovan OT 1953-1961

Weeb Ewbank Coach 1954-1962

Ted Hendricks LB 1969-1973

John Mackey TE 1963-1971

Gino Marchetti DE 1953-64, 1966

Lenny Moore RB 1956-1967

Jim Parker OT 1957-1967

Joe Perry FB 1961-1962

Don Shula Coach 1963-1969

Johnny Unitas QB 1956-1972

You're not one to hold a grudge are you golf??  I was a big time Baltimore fan back then too.  But I moved on and still like the Colts but don't like the Ravens. 

Archived