NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

WE10 so your an O's fan and Rays fan I guess that makes you a Ravens and Bucs fans. Strange combination.

Not really. I don't have a favorite NFL team. I do like the Rays. Pulling for the O's because I am not a Yankee fan at all. However, I am a huge Torre, Jeter, Bernie Williams, Mo fan. I just think big steinbrenner(sp) was one of the worst things that ever happened to the game of baseball.

In all honesty I have been a HUGE sports fan since the age of four. The only pro team I have ever called my favorite was the Big Red Machine. All of my loyalties have always gone to Auburn. I do pull for the underdogs in the NFL. I am tired of the Pat's, Steelers, Giants. I want to see the Bungals or Falcons or somebody like that who has never won the Super Bowl win it.

This also makes me feel really good.

The Red Sox dropped to 69-92, and the loss ensured they will finish in last place in the East for the first time since 1992. :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah:

This also makes me feel really good.

The Red Sox dropped to 69-92, and the loss ensured they will finish in last place in the East for the first time since 1992. :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah:

:laugh: Taking pleasure in the suffering of others. What is wrong with you?

Go O's!!!!!

I wake up and it taste's like somebody took a crap in my mouth. Must have been from what I posted above.

Could be but thanks anyway..Now lets see if e will say anthing.