Barbee the dynamo

stealthyfan

This guy is amazing!

He has done nothing but be on the move since his hire.

Visiting each player and recruit for a hard discussion on the future of Auburn basketball - result is more space for the right players.

Visiting potential recruits and selling the concept and the family - result is better players in the late commitment period.

Supporting and reaching out to: Students, Alumni, other athletics within Auburn, national exposure for basketball in Auburn.

This man has not been on board 2 months and he seems to have been here for a year. He is confident, He is comfortable. He is making positive changes so fast he's acting as if he is on the hot seat. Someone this self motivated and hungry for success at the highest leve will take Auburn where we want - to the top.

Q: Can they add temporary seating in the new building? 

This guy is amazing!

Visiting each player and recruit for a hard discussion on the future of Auburn basketball - result is more space for the right players.

Visiting potential recruits and selling the concept and the family - result is better players in the late commitment period.

Supporting and reaching out to: Students, Alumni, other athletics within Auburn, national exposure for basketball in Auburn.

This man has not been on board 2 months and he seems to have been here for a year. He is confident, He is comfortable. He is making positive changes so fast he's acting as if he is on the hot seat. Someone this self motivated and hungry for success at the highest leve will take Auburn where we want - to the top.

Get these kids on campus, and Auburn will sell itself. Barbee is just a very nice addition to reassure these kids that they will play for a good coach.

This guy is amazing!

Get these kids on campus, and Auburn will sell itself. Barbee is just a very nice addition to reassure these kids that they will play for a good coach.

I think that works better in other sports than BB.  I think most of your top tier recruits will not be won over by the campus.  They are looking for the one and done season that nets them the big payday in the NBA.  I think Barbee gets his fair share of top recruits though.  I think he is the best recruiter for our situation.

:wedance:

This guy is amazing!

I think that works better in other sports than BB.  I think most of your top tier recruits will not be won over by the campus.  They are looking for the one and done season that nets them the big payday in the NBA.  I think Barbee gets his fair share of top recruits though.  I think he is the best recruiter for our situation.

:wedance:

remember..Thats why UAB did not sign cousins..They are not going for the 1 and done...

If he can recruit and put out a good on the floor product then I will be doing this :wedance::party: :party:

Being relevant in basketball again would be an improvement.

Archived