Kyle Davis: A True Auburn Man....

Love it Mayor, I miss Kyle we have a schedule with his pic on it at the barbershop I go to

Love it Mayor, I miss Kyle we have a schedule with his pic on it at the barbershop I go to

Awsome and thank you. Kyle is a super, super guy. He's one that is easy to pull for. I bet I had to reschedule calling him for this 5 or 6 times and he never got upset with me and was so gracious with his time. Awsome dude. I hope he gets his shot.

Nice story Mayor....glad to hear that he hasn't given up on his dreams.

great job mayor. i like to hear about former au guys. i dont know how hard it is to get these interviews but i wonder about another tiger, bryant smith. on the 99 team from huntsville, i thought he was underappreciated on that team. but i dont know if he got a shot at nba.

great job mayor. i like to hear about former au guys. i dont know how hard it is to get these interviews but i wonder about another tiger, bryant smith. on the 99 team from huntsville, i thought he was underappreciated on that team. but i dont know if he got a shot at nba.

Thanks buddy. I haven't heard about Bryant in a while. I'll have to do some checking on him.

Nice work! I agree, it would be great to occasionally hear what has become of former players (like you don't have enough on your plate anyway!!). It is interesting though to hear what the guys are doing and catch up. I think the former players might enjoy doing it as well. Great work!

Nice work! I agree, it would be great to occasionally hear what has become of former players (like you don't have enough on your plate anyway!!). It is interesting though to hear what the guys are doing and catch up. I think the former players might enjoy doing it as well. Great work!

Thanks brotha...I'm always interested in hearing what happened to the former guys too. Especially the ones like Kyle, who I thought would have surely made a team somewhere. I'd like to find out what happened to Junior Rosegreen for example. He's one that I couldn't believe didn't make it somewhere and I have no idea what he's doing these days.

Guest WarTiger

"Hopefully Kyle’s hard work will pay off for him and he’ll get a shot with an NBA team soon. But if he doesn’t, his story isn’t a story about failure. This is a story about perseverance and heart and never giving up on your dreams. It’s also about work; Hard work..."

You guys seriously need to find an editor. What is the point of including the line I highlighted? You bringing up the idea of failure implies that it is exist. It would be better to not even mention the idea at all.

Cue the post calling me a bammer because Im not 100% groupthink.

"Hopefully Kyle’s hard work will pay off for him and he’ll get a shot with an NBA team soon. But if he doesn’t, his story isn’t a story about failure. This is a story about perseverance and heart and never giving up on your dreams. It’s also about work; Hard work..."

You guys seriously need to find an editor. What is the point of including the line I highlighted? You bringing up the idea of failure implies that it is exist. It would be better to not even mention the idea at all.

You are right about not mentioning it at all but there is always going to be mistakes in people's writings. Plus I am sure Mayor is always pressed for time so he makes due with what he's got.

Well let me know when you have time to edit some articles b/c we would love to give you some work to do. Contact me if you're interested.

Archived