No. 16 Auburn Welcomes Jacksonville State To Plainsman Park On Tuesday

Moving up to as high as No. 16 in the latest baseball

polls, the Auburn baseball team will play its final regular season home

game on Tuesday at 6:30pm CT when it plays host to Jacksonville State in

a non-conference tilt. Auburn is 35-17 on the year and 26-7 at home.

Jacksonville State is 26-23 and 10-7 on the road.

Fr. RHP Slade Smith (2-0, 5.53) will start on the mound for Auburn

while Sr. RHP Bill Henke (3-1, 6.17) will start for Jacksonville State.

Auburn and Jacksonville State have not met on the diamond since the

1994 season and Auburn holds a 15-12 advantage in the series.

The game is Two for Tuesday where fans can buy one ticket and get one

free.

Man I wish I could be there for this last game!

:party: I'LL BE THERE....I'LL BE THERE!!!  :party:

I will too! I think we'll see multiple HR's tonight and that it will probably get ugly for Jax St. fast.

I won't be able to make it to the game tonight. If somebody there will hook us up with some updates during the game, I'd sure appreciate it. War Eagle!

I won't be able to make it to the game tonight. If somebody there will hook us up with some updates during the game, I'd sure appreciate it. War Eagle!

I plan to attend the game tonight as well.  I have a Blackberry and will give updates on the score, but it is hard for me to provide many details about the game.  I try to post the score at the top of each inning unless there are lots runs scored or the game is close.

I plan to attend the game tonight as well.  I have a Blackberry and will give updates on the score, but it is hard for me to provide many details about the game.  I try to post the score at the top of each inning unless there are lots runs scored or the game is close.

AUsome! Thanks TGC! War Eagle!

would be listening to it but its on the finescum radio network here in Birmingham... 94.5 fm !!! Why is

Auburn Baseball on a Bammerturd  :devil:  network?  It makes no sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would be listening to it but its on the finescum radio network here in Birmingham... 94.5 fm !!! Why is

auburn Baseball on a Bammerturd  :devil:  network?  It makes no sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you! We need an ALL AUBURN ONLY Radio station! War Eagle!

Archived