Mustard or mayo?

SLAG-91

If you had to pick one?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to pick one?

• Mustard
    • Mayonnaise
    • Neither

Me, I'm a mustard person...spicy if available.

OOOOH. That's tough! :unsure:

A tomato sandwich just wouldn't be the same without the mayo. But an Jordan-Hare Hotdog just wouldn't be the same without mustard. And what about potato salad?!?!?!?!? :o

I'll have to think about this one for a while...

OOOOH. That's tough! :unsure:

A tomato sandwich just wouldn't be the same without the mayo. But an Jordan-Hare Hotdog just wouldn't be the same without mustard. And what about potato salad?!?!?!?!? :o

I'll have to think about this one for a while...

Feeling backed into a corner without the option of BOTH :lol:

I guess I would have to go Mustard. I couldn't give up my JH hotdogs in the fall (or the Plainsman Park dogs for that matter).

Mayo is just something to keep a sandwich from being completely dry. Mustard has actual flavor. If I had to choose one, it's mustard hands down. Brown spicy preferably.

The question is "if you had to pick one". "Both" is automatically disqualified, bonehead. ;)

A-ha, you contradict yourself. You are pulling a "libbie" on me. "Neither" is an option, but you said "if you have to pick one". In that case, "Neither" should not be an option. You fell into my trap! HAHAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh). Attention to detail my friend. :lol:

The question is "if you had to pick one".  "Both" is automatically disqualified, bonehead.  ;)

A-ha, you contradict yourself. You are pulling a "libbie" on me. "Neither" is an option, but you said "if you have to pick one". In that case, "Neither" should not be an option. You fell into my trap! HAHAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh). Attention to detail my friend. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

haha thats just too funny.

But anwyays, back to the topic at hand...I went with mayo. But only because I'm a weird person and i love mustard on my sandwiches but hate it on hotdogs and hamburgers...vs. mayo, which i can put on anything!

Okay, I need some clarification here. You people need to learn how to put more detail in these polls when necessary. :lol: Had to pick only one for what? A hamburger, hot dog, sandwich? Too many possibilties to come to an accurate conclusion! <_<

Pardon me, but, do you have some Grey Poupon? :D

mayo makes me wanna vom, and the only mustard i like has honey at the front. so count me as one who appreciates the "neither" option.

Archived