Auburn wins at least a share of the SEC West!

Vandy just defeated Arkansas, 4-3, so Auburn now officially has won at least a share of the SEC West! I think if we beat Ole Miss one more game, we'll win it outright ... is that correct??

This season has been great for Auburn baseball and I look for it to get better. I think we will get another great effort on the mound tomorrow from Cole Nelson. Pawlowski has done an amazing job with this group of veteran players to get Auburn baseball to this point in 2 seasons. I think this year will be a building block for years to come of baseball excellence at Auburn. I think the team this year can host a regional, win it, and advance to a super regional. I look for our team this year to play deep into June and have a great outcome in the end. WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a huge baseball fan, I don't hate it, but I don't watch alot of it. But I have to say, I am all jacked up about Auburn Baseball! What a job the new coach is doing! Man I wish I lived closer to Auburn so I could go to the games. I have heard that Plainsman is one of, if not the best stadium in the SEC.

If Ole Miss wins the next two, our conference records would be 18-12, but Ole Miss would have won head-to-head.  Let's win one or both of these games, and put it all to rest.

Are any of you planning on going to Hoover Wednesday for the opening round game, time TBD?   

Yes, planning on attending hopefully a couple of games!!!  WDE!

Are any of you planning on going to Hoover Wednesday for the opening round game, time TBD?   

Shut your mouth man......dang right I'll be there.  We need a great showing from our fanbase.  If our pitching gets going, Omaha here we come!

I have a question..... I'm not going to be able to come on Wednesday. Can someone guarantee that Auburn will play SOMETIME on Thursday? If so, I'm in!  :)

WDE

Archived