Today made it official!!!

You can put to rest all of the wondering if we are going to host a regional. Sending the Cocks packing today made it official. I must say I was very pissed at this team yesterday after I left Regions Park. It was nice to see them turn it around today and win a close ball game against one of the best teams in the country. We could have just folded today and been ran out of town. That's why I think they EARNED the chance to host next weekend. As someone said earlier we need to get back to our little pill box!! War Eagle! It's Great To Be An Auburn Tiger!!!!! :party: :party: :party: :party: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle::we: :we: :we:

The commentators today made it sound like we even had an outside shot of breaking into the top 8 if we made some noise in the tourney. I was very proud that we didn't just throw away the SEC Tourney but that we came out their and competed. I hope that Fletcher and Mummey are back to full speed and we can try and fight our way to the championship!  :we:

I agree 100%! If we go two and out in the SEC tourney, that wouldn't really look good. If I'm one of the powers that be and I am about to help decide who hosts regionals I would probably think that a team that went 2 and out in their conference tourney losing one to an unranked team undeserving of a chance to host. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but that's just my honest opinion.

Archived