Auburn vs Ole Miss Game Thread - Auburn: 7 Ole Miss: 10 Final

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Groundout to the SS.  Out of the inning.  Smith's 3-0 for the season.  Damn DV-R won't let me go back and look at his ERA, K/BB, etc.

I'm sorry, but it's bad when you give up 4 runs in 4 innings to this pathetic Ole Miss offense. We have to find somebody after Luckie and Dayton to step up. I hope it's Nelson, but he's been very inconsistent these last couple of months.

Gamache strikes out.  Runner still on 1st, 2 outs.  Caldwell up.  Hit a HR last AB.  And Fradejas picked off trying to steal 2nd.   :banghead:

Gamache strikes out.  Runner still on 1st, 2 outs.  Caldwell up.  Hit a HR last AB.  And Fradejas picked off trying to steal 2nd.   :banghead:

Geez, McElroy with an error. Middle infield is the weakest link of our team by far.

Fly ball to left field, Caldwell makes the catch.  No runs, 1 hit, 1 error for the inning.  Bottom of the 5th.  3-4-5 hitters coming up.

Caldwell with the smack to right center.  Should have been a single.  Bad throw to the infield, past catcher, Caldwell gets to 3rd on the error!   :wedance:

Archived