NFL DRAFT 2011

TAYLORKEETON

Guest WarTiger

Depends on who comes out early next year. Andrew Luck is the better pro prospect. Id take him over Locker. Locker is missing the "it" factor.

But we all know that Mallet will be #1 after he wins the Heisman and national championship. lol

Depends on who comes out early next year. Andrew Luck is the better pro prospect. Id take him over Locker. Locker is missing the "it" factor.

But we all know that Mallet will be #1 after he wins the Heisman and national championship. lol

whatcha mean 'after'? not on my watch.

I think he's being sarcastic. At least i hope so...

Guest WarTiger

I was. Hence the lol. I dont use emoticons. If you need a good laugh go over to hogville.com some time and post. According to them Ark is a lock for a BCS game, Mallet is the #1 pick, and Petrino is the best coach in the SEC.

I was. Hence the lol. I dont use emoticons. If you need a good laugh go over to hogville.com some time and post. According to them Ark is a lock for a BCS game, Mallet is the #1 pick, and Petrino is the best coach in the SEC.

Thats completely wrong.....

Arky is a lock for the National Championship, not just BCS game. And Petrino is the best coach in the nation, not just SEC

oh okay  :laugh:

Green or Julio Jones

Grenne is better than Julio

I agree but scouts don't.

Stats dont lie....but Julio is more gifted Physically like body size, but Greene is better

Green or Julio Jones

Stats dont lie....but Julio is more gifted Physically like body size, but Greene is better

Jonathan Baldwin from Pittsburgh is explosive, as well

Green or Julio Jones

Jonathan Baldwin from Pittsburgh is explosive, as well

Michael Floyd at Notre Dame may be better than all of them. This will be a really talented draft at QB and WR

AJ Green is a ton better than Julio. AJ goes and gets the football. I know Julio can block downfield better but if a ball is thrown AJ's way he's gonna catch it. Can't say the same thing about Julio.

Archived