Kerry Up by 23 points

TexasTiger

Interesting,.OBL and his pal Saddam would be STRONG kerrry/the kid with the perfect hairdo supporters too! ! ! ! :lol::lol::lol:

liberals...Nature's quitters..... B)

My Passport has stamps from all over the world, from Austria to Australia, and I know from first hand knowledge of Kerry's record as a sailor, war protestor, Senator and money-chasing husband that he would be an absolute failure as President of the United States of America.

My Passport has stamps from all over the world, from Austria to Australia, and I know from first hand knowledge of Kerry's record as a sailor, war protestor, Senator and money-chasing husband that he would be an absolute failure as President of the United States of America.

The only failure is presently occupying in my White House and Iraq.

AmericaUnderAttack.gif

First-hand knowledge? What are you? His shadow?

My Whitehouse as much as yours BF, Think what you will......

Yea, I know it's yours too. But, in reality, it belongs to none of us. The corporations own Washington D.C. and the White House. I just like to say it's mine "for old times sake."

You didn't read it very closely, I have firs thand knowledge of his record. Anyone can read that first hand and make a determination that he is out to lunch...

You didn't read it very closely, I have firs thand knowledge of his record. Anyone can read that first hand and make a determination that he is out to lunch...

I read it. I'm not sure you understand what first-hand knowledge means.

First hand knowledge of his record means I have personally read of his record; no one read it and then told me about it, like hearsay. I didn't say I have first hand knowledge of him personally or his life experiences. There is a smartass nuance here you are missing...

"Failures blaming others"?

That's a pretty good description of the entire democratic party ! ! ! :lol::lol:B)

First hand knowledge of his record means I have personally read of his record; no one read it and then told me about it, like hearsay. I didn't say I have first hand knowledge of him personally or his life experiences. There is a smartass nuance here you are missing...

Read his record or "read of his record?"

If you genuinely had first-hand knowledge of his record as a Senator that would mean you've read each bill he voted on, the committee reports, and the congressional record of the debate. Of course, if you've only "read of his record" you have read hearsay, i.e. how somebody else has characterized it, and it is unlikely that they really had done their homework either in any objective fashion.

I guess you've read his prenups, etc. too, with your first-hand knowledge. Funny. You guys bend over backward to defend rich people, but don't seem to think rich women should be free to marry without subjecting themselves and their spouses to your ridicule.

Funny. You guys bend over backward to defend rich people, but don't seem to think rich women should be free to marry without subjecting themselves and their spouses to your ridicule.

Oh My Goodness! Get a grip Tex! Anytime someone from the right criticizes anything, you come up with some stupid garbage like this to paint them as sexist, racist, bible thumpers, old people hating, poor-people despising, etc., etc., etc. Of course that is from page 452 sect XI paragraph 6 in the DNC manual. :lol: Bet you got straight A's in your indoctrination classes didn't you? :P

If you can't do any better than that you really ought to find better things to do with your time. This place will only cause you strife. :rolleyes:

You are hilarious! :lol:

PS

:poke:

Funny. You guys bend over backward to defend rich people, but don't seem to think rich women should be free to marry without subjecting themselves and their spouses to your ridicule.

Oh My Goodness! Get a grip Tex! Anytime someone from the right criticizes anything, you come up with some stupid garbage like this to paint them as sexist, racist, bible thumpers, old people hating, poor-people despising, etc., etc., etc. Of course that is from page 452 sect XI paragraph 6 in the DNC manual. :lol: Bet you got straight A's in your indoctrination classes didn't you? :P

If you can't do any better than that you really ought to find better things to do with your time. This place will only cause you strife. :rolleyes:

PS

In addition to your penchant for irrational rants, you seem to have an OCD with the smilies. Medication may help with both problems. But maybe not. Anyway, it'll be cheaper when you can buy it from Canada, which is something you can look forward to for next year.

PS

In addition to your penchant for irrational rants, you seem to have an OCD with the smilies. Medication may help with both problems. But maybe not. Anyway, it'll be cheaper when you can buy it from Canada, which is something you can look forward to for next year.

I have to include all the emoticons due to your penchant for getting your panties in a bunch because you think I am attacking you anytime I disagree with you. And if it makes you feel better to suggest I need meds, that's ok. What ever it takes for you to feel better about yourself.

PS

I have to include all the emoticons due to your penchant for getting your panties in a bunch because you think I am attacking you anytime I disagree with you. And if it makes you feel better to suggest I need meds, that's ok. What ever it takes for you to feel better about yourself.

You are such a giver. Your selflessness is touching.

PS

I know, I know... :D

PS

I know, I know... :D

And modest as well! :D:D

Archived