Heath Houston

barbeedoll

Few: According to Webster, more than one and less than 87,451.  See, I just turned this into another thread on stadium expansion.

Just what we need another one on stadium expansion. Good for you pops. :laugh:

Few: According to Webster, more than one and less than 87,451.  See, I just turned this into another thread on stadium expansion.

Just what we need another one on stadium expansion. Good for you pops. :laugh:

:laugh::thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Wasn't Houston waiting on results from June ACT test? If Barbee thought he wasn't qualifying then strange that he signed w/VCU- This guy had the most "game-ready" body of all incoming signees-

Just reading the tea leaves, he was released because Barbee would rather have the point guard we just signed from Columbus. That last signee put us one over so somebody had to go. My guess is that Barbee "helped" Houston get a spot at VCU.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this kid was set to come to the plains.  They were blind-sided.  First inkling was when the Drexel staff contacted his high school coach about Heath being released.  Connect the dots...(back to Calipari).  Most disappointing was that CTB did not deliver the news personally.  This kid will be an asset to VCU.

Archived