Heath Houston

barbeedoll

Just read that Heath Houston decommitted and is going to VCU.  Hope that means both Kemp and Cothron are coming.  Doesn't that make our nnumbers right for this year?

Dumb question, but did Coach Barbee want to keep this kid?  If not, any details.

Just read that Heath Houston decommitted and is going to VCU.  Hope that means both Kemp and Cothron are coming.  Doesn't that make our nnumbers right for this year?

Houston signed a LOI. He would have to be released to sign or have contact elsewhere. Have not heard anything about him being released yet. Maybe that is where our other vacant slot for the guard from Georgia is coming from.

Houston signed a LOI. He would have to be released to sign or have contact elsewhere. Have not heard anything about him being released yet. Maybe that is where our other vacant slot for the guard from Georgia is coming from.

He was released. He has indeed signed with VCU. I am working on getting an update on the numbers game.

Wasn't Houston waiting on results from June ACT test? If Barbee thought he wasn't qualifying then strange that he signed w/VCU- This guy had the most "game-ready" body of all incoming signees-

Wasn't Houston waiting on results from June ACT test? If Barbee thought he wasn't qualifying then strange that he signed w/VCU- This guy had the most "game-ready" body of all incoming signees-

Just reading the tea leaves, he was released because Barbee would rather have the point guard we just signed from Columbus. That last signee put us one over so somebody had to go. My guess is that Barbee "helped" Houston get a spot at VCU.

Kemp Jr. is cleared to play?

Fantastic news thanks for sharing Dynasty. I think I will have on PBR now that you have let us know...

Fantastic news thanks for sharing Dynasty. I think I will have on PBR now that you have let us know...

That was a question  :laugh:

Se told I was having a few beers. :laugh::thumbsup:

how many is "few"?  ;D

how many is "few"?  ;D

A few

Few: According to Webster, more than one and less than 87,451.  See, I just turned this into another thread on stadium expansion.

how many is "few"?  ;D

A few

how many is a few is "few"?

Archived