Alabama-Georgia State game moved to Thursday night

aume2007

According to Chris Low's blog on espn.com, Alabama got their Georgia State game, the week before they face us, moved up to Thursday night to allow a couple extra days to prepare for the Tigers.  It won't matter.  War Eagle!

http://blog.al.com/bamabeat/2010/07/alabama_moves_georgia_state_fo.html

Can hear the terds now..

"We're not afraid of yew Tigers..but um, can we move the GA State game back a few days, it's only fair.."

Not gonna matter. We'll punch them in the mouth again like this past year, except this time, I don't think they'll get back up. WDE

Can hear the terds now..

"We're not afraid of yew Tigers..but um, can we move the GA State game back a few days, it's only fair.."

Not gonna matter. We'll punch them in the mouth again like this past year, except this time, I don't think they'll get back up. WDE

I can`t wait to hear how the bammers that said they would never play on a Thursday night react to this. I`m sure it will come out as they invented the mid-week game and all that stuff.

Weeman has already said that this game (Auburn) concerns him. It's just fear. These guys just won a MNC and they are worried, it's pathetic. Of course this is bammer we are talking about, so it makes sense.

According to Chris Low's blog on espn.com, Alabama got their Georgia State game, the week before they face us, moved up to Thursday night to allow a couple extra days to prepare for the Tigers.  It won't matter.  War Eagle!

http://blog.al.com/bamabeat/2010/07/alabama_moves_georgia_state_fo.html

It's not going to help, they are going DOWN!

"Thursday night games are for LOSERS! You will never see uat stoup that low".

Hey bamurs you have some Crow feathers sticking out the side of you mouth.  :laugh::tease::laugh::tease:

:beatmullet:           :beatmullet:           :beatmullet:          :beatmullet:          :beatmullet:         

More than likely Ga. State won't beat Bama, BUT the extra day hopefully won't matter..

Those poor thurds having to move their game with Georgia State back 2 two days because everyone on their schedule has an open date before they play them. My heart truly goes out to the bammers. Yeah Right!

I hope it backfires on them......whining,sniveling little turds. I hope GA ST. gets very motivated by that slap in the face.They may not win, but I hope they do some damage.

Archived