Basketball Recruiting ***update 8/20/2012***

IHateBammers

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2014 PG Justin Coleman dropped 56 points on Tahj Shamsid-Deen last night. Shamsid-Deen had 14 in the double OT win.

Are we recruiting Coleman? What about other stats on these two? Assists, steals, shooting percentage? Scoring a lot of points is one thing, but if your shooting % is bad it actually can lose games for your team. Was Coleman on fire or did he just toss the rock up every chance he got?

2014 PG Justin Coleman dropped 56 points on Tahj Shamsid-Deen last night. Shamsid-Deen had 14 in the double OT win.

Are we recruiting Coleman? What about other stats on these two? Assists, steals, shooting percentage? Scoring a lot of points is one thing, but if your shooting % is bad it actually can lose games for your team. Was Coleman on fire or did he just toss the rock up every chance he got?

He's from Birmingham so it's probably going to be an AU and UA battle if I had to guess.

Has anyone mentioned Sam Logwood from Indiana? AU was first to offer. He is a 6'6 SF, played C at previous school, very athletic. Xavier and Mich. St showing a lot of interest. Late bloomer due to playing out of position (center) at former school.

• 3 weeks later...

My understanding is that AU is finished with the 2013 class and Dion Wade will be our only April signee.

I think we are still looking for a PF and are still actively recruiting Matthew Atewe, Demetrius Henry and TreShawn Bolden to fill the last spot.

My understanding is that AU is finished with the 2013 class and Dion Wade will be our only April signee.

I think we are still looking for a PF and are still actively recruiting Matthew Atewe, Demetrius Henry and TreShawn Bolden to fill the last spot.

Bolden being the most likely IMO...Hey marshall, can I be vice president of the Rob Chubb fan club? ;D:drippingsarcasm7pa:

Bolden being the most likely IMO...Hey marshall, can I be vice president of the Rob Chubb fan club? ;D:drippingsarcasm7pa:

Since I am the only member you can have any title that you want other than president unless your sarcasm is meant to degrade the Chubb in any way. If it is the later I have only one thing to say.

leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg.

So, after watching the game yesterday it seems that We are going to be in rough shape when Chubb is gone. What are our options next year other than ADT?

Also, josh Wallace is a fine ball handling PG but what kind of impact would a shot making point guard have on Barbee's system?

WDE

• 2 weeks later...

Then someone on the current roster will have to be processed.

1. ADT

2. Allen Payne

3. Chris Denson

4. Shaq Johnson

5. Jordan Price

6. Brian Greene Jr.

7. Jordan Granger

8. Noel Johnson

9. KT Harrell

10. Ronald Delph

11. Tahj Shamsid-Deen

12. Benas Griciunas

13. Dion Wade (Commited)

AuburnBasketball - How does it look for us landing Trayvon Reed next year? I think this is the big man that Barbee has been missing. And I heard early on that we were in good shape...

Archived