Poll: Did Lebron quit on his team?

Tiger Growlin

Do you guys think LeBron quit on his team in the playoffs?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys think LeBron quit on his team in the playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

Dan Gilbert has said it publicly and Cavs fans have backed him. DeWayne Wade has backed LeBron and says he did not quit. He thinks it was just the Celtics defense being so good.

voted yes, but at that level, "quitting" almost becomes a relative term, but did he have his heart in it, no.

voted yes, but at that level, "quitting" almost becomes a relative term, but did he have his heart in it, no.

Do explain how he quit?  Just curious on your thought process

As far as "the playoffs" goes, he did not quit. But I do seem to recall ONE GAME during the playoffs where I felt that he did quit. The next game he picked right back up. Maybe it was just an off night. Maybe he had a hangover or just needed a rest. Whatever the case may have been, he did not quit in the playoffs altogether.

No thought, just voted.  Just not very important to me.

No thought, just voted.  Just not very important to me.

:dunno:

I thought he did. After the Game 3 outburst, it seemed obvious (to me) that he was not the same player. He definitely didnt have his heart in it, and lack the intensity that I am used to seeing from him. The cameras also caught him during timeouts just gazing around in the stands not paying a lick of attention to the coaches or what was being said in the huddle (caught him on several occasions)

Archived