On the news

I wish it was up to us, but sadly its not. Time table is not set in stone obviously. I will let you know as soon as I can.

That was fast!! Thanks Brandon for the info! Saw a Uzomah to AU thread when I clicked on it it had been deleted so I was wondering if it was true. You just answered my question.

A goob from another website, Scottsboro from auburnfootball.com, started a thread saying that but he is just a wannabe insider with a rivals subscription. Shame on that dude because he doesn't know any more than almost anyone on this site. CJ hasn't made anything public yet and it isn't official until he does so. This is one of the biggest decisions of CJ's life and wannabe insiders, need to let him have his moment of glory. There has been anticipation that CJ would commit but that's it. People will learn, there are no OTHER AU sites. AE is THE AU site!

I'm just curious as to what the delay was all about. Is he waiting for a specific person/persons to be there when it hours public? Or trying to schedule a news broadcast? Do you know Brandon? Or anyone?

Good things come to those who wait. We need to be patient people.  WAR EAGLE !!!!! :party::wedance:

Unfortunately, good things come to the impatient ones at the same time.  They just have to deal with their frustrations while they wait.

Good things come to those who wait. We need to be patient people.  WAR EAGLE !!!!! :party::wedance:

Unfortunately, good things come to the impatient ones at the same time.  They just have to deal with their frustrations while they wait.

For todays quotation of ultimate truth I nominate the above. :bow: Winner, hands down.

Archived