Kris Frost.

aurules16

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T.V. Announcer: "McCarron (sp?) With the pass.....Ohhhh...he just got Frost-Bit!!

That was cooooold!!

That is really cold. Burrr!  :thumbsup::laugh:

who is Kris Frost?

He's some kind of poet isn't he?  :laugh:

I thought he was the guy who brought presents at christmas  :dunno:

or maybe a young rap group? well, used to be young I guess.

He makes qb's go Thump! Thump!

Frost won't be here this weekend.

As in he won't be in school or he won't be here on a visit or both? Is he no longer an EE?

Well I hope everyone is right. I just feel leary about all this til he signs on the dotted line because of a couple comments Frost made.

who is Kris Frost?

He's some kind of poet isn't he?  :laugh:

I thought he was the guy who brought presents at christmas  :dunno:

or maybe a young rap group? well, used to be young I guess.

He makes qb's go Thump! Thump!

Noooo kris frost is that rap group that use to wear their close backwards and sing "kris frost will make you jump jump!"

Agreed. The sun and temperatures should wipe away the frozen remnants of that danged winter storm! :laugh:

Agreed. The sun and temperatures should wipe away the frozen remnants of that danged winter storm! :laugh:

SMOOFY!!!!  Dang it!  That AIN'T FUNNY!!!    :devil: :devil: :devil:

SMOOFY!!!!   Dang it!   That AIN'T FUNNY!!!    :devil: :devil: :devil:

Red's was though.

I've heard Frost won't be visiting AU this weekend like he was orginally supposed to.  Not sure exactly what is going on here, but I hope we get things worked out with him.

I've heard Frost won't be visiting AU this weekend like he was orginally supposed to.   Not sure exactly what is going on here, but I hope we get things worked out with him.

Did he not already enroll?

I've heard Frost won't be visiting AU this weekend like he was orginally supposed to.   Not sure exactly what is going on here, but I hope we get things worked out with him.

From my understanding he will not start this semester, but will visit and see if this is where he wants to be.  This is the coaches doing not his.    I don't know what you guys are hearing, but its what I've heard.

If I'm not mistaken, he hasn't taken an official visit to AU so he can take his official this weekend. I expect him to be a part if this class, EE or not

If I'm not mistaken, he hasn't taken an official visit to AU so he can take his official this weekend. I expect him to be a part if this class, EE or not

Agreed!

From my understanding he will not start this semester, but will visit and see if this is where he wants to be.   This is the coaches doing not his.     I don't know what you guys are hearing, but its what I've heard.

What we've been hearing is this:

TheMayorOfChillville said this today about 3pm.

I have AU at 18 commits, counting Kris Frost because he will enroll at AU tomorrow and be listed by all the sites.

I sure was hoping he would be right.

From my understanding he will not start this semester, but will visit and see if this is where he wants to be.   This is the coaches doing not his.     I don't know what you guys are hearing, but its what I've heard.

I have AU at 18 commits, counting Kris Frost because he will enroll at AU tomorrow and be listed by all the sites.

I'll take Mayor's word over mine.  :laugh:

I knew I'd seen something about that somewhere. I think this is most likely...considering how often I've been hearing that he will be a member of this class from people I trust, Mayor included, I just don't think the coaches are wanting to wait around and give him an opportunity to change his mind again now that Hoke has been named head coach at Michigan.

Are classes on today? I know the schools here in GA are still out today.

Classes did start today but I have a feeling Frost will not start til June.

I thought he was an early enrollee :dunno: :dunno:

I thought he was an early enrollee :dunno: :dunno:

He was but it is not official until he steps in the classroom and feeling is he may wait til June...unless a Mod give confirmation KF is in class this week.

Archived