Kris Frost.

aurules16

My mistake... I keep getting all the AU targets who are playing in what all-star game mixed up... there's just so many of them.  ;D

Isn't it nice! I remember not too long ago, when we didn't have a single player in a major all-star game. Thank you Bart Eddins for breaking the seal!

:laugh:  :laugh: And the guy rarely saw the field. He was just a legend, in frat terms, brother Brett. I think we need an Eddins to be a senior every year.  ;)  '04, '10

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you really expect to enroll in a school and expect it to not get out?

Yes. Nobody affiliated with the University can release that kind of info. Just depends how well his family and friends can keep a secret.

Not sure about Miami's school calendar, but AU doesn't start back until the 10th, so he wouldn't have had to step foot on campus until after he announced at the game which is on the 8th, I believe.  The school won't release his decision to the media, so unless someone in his camp or in the losing camp spills, the beans, he should be able to keep it a secret.

Not sure about Miami's school calendar, but AU doesn't start back until the 10th, so he wouldn't have had to step foot on campus until after he announced at the game which is on the 8th, I believe.  The school won't release his decision to the media, so unless someone in his camp or in the losing camp spills, the beans, he should be able to keep it a secret.

I think you mean Michigan's school calendar.....don't think Frost likes the Canes

What is Michigan telling these kids? 

"Hey, come play for us.  We don't know who our coach is gonna be, because we may or may not fire Rich Rod, but look at our tradition!  We haven't really been relevant for a while, and we can't seem to beat our rival any longer, but we got Robinson at QB."

How are they on every top recruits short list, and why am I hearing that so many of Auburn's targets are "Michigan leans"? 

Boggles the mind.....

"Hey, come play for us.  We don't know who our coach is gonna be, because we may or may not fire Rich Rod, but look at our tradition!  We haven't really been relevant for a while, and we can't seem to beat our rival any longer, but we got Robinson at QB."

How are they on every top recruits short list, and why am I hearing that so many of Auburn's targets are "Michigan leans"? 

Boggles the mind.....

In fairness, you know that Michigan is going to get a good coach, whomever it is.

Boggles the mind.....

In fairness, you know that Michigan is going to get a good coach, whomever it is.

If they get Harbaugh, look out.

Boggles the mind.....

If they get Harbaugh, look out.

Harbaugh is waiting on the 49ers job at the moment.

Heard that Hairball is in line for the SF 49ers job as well.

Also heard from a Michigan man that Richie is out in 2011. Pay out clause goes from 4M (2010) to 1M (2011).

So he is out in 2011.

Just rumors, see what happens.

Looks like KF will definitely be starting out at WR for us and will be making his decision known at the Army All American Game.  http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/12/10/v-print/854017/butlers-frost-plays-anywhere-he.html

This article says that KF plans to graduate early and enroll in school before the start of second semester.  Does that mean that he will be announcing his decision before January?

Kris will announce at the All Star Game.  He has submitted paperwork at both Michigan and Auburn.  Classes don't start until after the first week of January so he can wait to announce.  All that said, Michigan has overtaken AU in the last month and unless something drastic changes, I expect Kris will announce for his childhood favorite, Michigan.  AU fought hard on this one, but at the moment it looks like they will come up just a bit short. 

Heard that Hairball is in line for the SF 49ers job as well.

Also heard from a Michigan man that Richie is out in 2011. Pay out clause goes from 4M (2010) to 1M (2011).

So he is out in 2011.

Just rumors, see what happens.

I wonder with the "sanctions" handed down first by the school and then the NCAA if there's an out clause somewhere in his contract that would knock that number down earlier.

• 4 weeks later...

In case people are wondering if Kris will be at Auburn here it is straight from Kris on facebook..."ok so wait do we have school tomorrow or not??"....also someone asked him if Auburn told him not to come. He said "um no". And his profile pic now is him putting on his Auburn hat at the All star game. He is coming to Auburn folks.

In case people are wondering if Kris will be at Auburn here it is straight from Kris on facebook..."ok so wait do we have school tomorrow or not??". He is coming to Auburn folks.

That is so awesome!! War Eagle Kris!!

:we:

In case people are wondering if Kris will be at Auburn here it is straight from Kris on facebook..."ok so wait do we have school tomorrow or not??"....also someone asked him if Auburn told him not to come. He said "um no". And his profile pic now is him putting on his Auburn hat at the All star game. He is coming to Auburn folks.

Frost hasn't signed his scholarship papers, has he?

The latest on Frost is that the coaches want him to come to Auburn for an official visit to be sure of his commitment. He's not enrolling this semester.

NSD is Feb. 2...I think he signs then even if he enrolls early.

NSD is Feb. 2...I think he signs then even if he enrolls early.

^^^^This

Thank Goodness!  After seeing KF in the all star game, I would love to see him in O&B.

Looks like he is enrolling early because he is asking if we have school today or not.

Yeah, that's been known for some time now, actually...

Archived