Kris Frost.

aurules16

Frost won't be here this weekend.

Agreed. The sun and temperatures should wipe away the frozen remnants of that danged winter storm! :laugh:

SMOOFY!!!!   Dang it!   That AIN'T FUNNY!!!    :devil: :devil: :devil:

I read this in the Mike Gundy voice =/ haha

I wonder why we would wait if he's ready to enroll and we do want him. Is it the visit/making sure he's comfortable with the decision?

(Waiting for word on his enrollment from the mods, or to see him here on campus...*fingers crossed*)

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are classes on today? I know the schools here in GA are still out today.

Classes did start today but I have a feeling Frost will not start til June.

I thought he was an early enrollee :dunno: :dunno:

I'm reserving judgment on this whole thing, but based on the limited information we have, this whole thing sounds botched.

I'm scratching my head over the whole thing..Like AU Counsel, I'm going to wait until it all plays out before I give an opinion..

http://peoplefinder.auburn.edu/peoplefinder/index.php

Frost did not start today.  It does not mean he wont start later this week or early next week though.

That does not mean anything. He may not be in the database yet.

Do we have any reason to believe that he is a student at AU?

Here's what ST just posted on Twitter.

Frost Update: It appears that he and his parents have a mutual agreement with the coaching staff that he will receive a grayshirt offer but could not enroll early. If Auburn has a scholar open on NSD that he will receive one. That's what I am hearing.

So the question is, does he want to be at Auburn bad enough that he will wait around, or will he go ahead and commit to Michigan?

ST just tweeted: "It appears that Frost and his parents have a mutual agreement with the coaching staff that he will receive a grayshirt offer but could not enroll early. If Auburn has a scholarship open on NSD that he will receive one. That is what I am hearing."

Edit: Sorry...Amy beat me too it, as usual. lol

I initially took this whole episode as a negative.  However, it appears that AU promised Frost's slot to someone else after he told them he was going to mich.  And they're sticking with their promise.  A+ in my opinion.

looks like Bryan Matthews was right..... damn

Yes, but Frost was right as well then.  He did in fact talk to the coaches prior to his decision.

If we are full and he excepts a grey shirt, no he will not count against this class.  If one falls through on NSD, then yes he will.  It could also be we get 26 commits including him as a grey shirt, someone doesn't make the grades and later he gets the sholly and doesn't have to grey shirt, then he essentially counts this year.  Either way, any team that signs more than 25 will have to have a greyshirt or non qualifying player anyway.  

I do like this better than going back to someone like say- Justin Garrett and telling him he will need to greyshirt.  

Archived